At $89,725, the BMW X6 Active Hybrid was certainly no bargain. The 480-horsepower, 575 pound-feet-of-torque mid-size luxury crossover was a powerful beast, but the CUV's lack of added of efficiency could well be the reason that buyers did not opt for the hybrid X6 over the more conventional inline six- and V8-powered versions.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!