At $89,725, the BMW X6 Active Hybrid was certainly no bargain. The 480-horsepower, 575 pound-feet-of-torque mid-size luxury crossover was a powerful beast, but the CUV's lack of added of efficiency could well be the reason that buyers did not opt for the hybrid X6 over the more conventional inline six- and V8-powered versions.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon