At $89,725, the BMW X6 Active Hybrid was certainly no bargain. The 480-horsepower, 575 pound-feet-of-torque mid-size luxury crossover was a powerful beast, but the CUV's lack of added of efficiency could well be the reason that buyers did not opt for the hybrid X6 over the more conventional inline six- and V8-powered versions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX