According to BimmerFile, if you're on of the tens of people looking for the Ultimately Confused Driving Machine, you should act fast to pick one up at your local dealership. The 480-horsepower, 575 pound-feet-of-torque-producing mutant X6 Active Hybrid has reached the end of its confused life. The hybrid wagon is certainly powerful, but it's also heavy. In fact, it weighs 400 pounds more than the non-hybrid X6.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX