BMW has already celebrated the silver anniversary of its V12-powered 7 Series flagship by offering a special 25 Years Anniversary Edition of the car for 2013, but now the automaker has released a visual display of the engine's quarter-century in the nose of its big Autobahn cruisers. First introduced in 1987 in the 750i, BMW points out it was the first of the modern German luxury sedans to use a 12-cylinder engine – Mercedes-Benz and Audi didn't offer such an engine in their S-Class and A8
2010 BMW 760Li: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX