BMW has issued a recall of five different model lines covering the years 2008-2011 due to a fire risk. Turbocharged eight- and twelve-cylinder engines in the 5 Series, 5 Series Gran Turismo, 7 Series, X5 and X6 could suffer from overheating circuit boards that control the electric auxiliary water pump.
Review: 2010 BMW 550i Gran Turismo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX