AutoExpress reports that Bentley plans to bring a GT2 version of the Continental to market next year. The word comes straight from Bentley head-honcho Wolfgang Durheimer, and while it's unclear at this point whether the machine will make use of the same W12 engine at the heart of the current Continental, the story suggests that buyers can expect to enjoy up to 650 horsepower. That's a 100 horse jump over the base model. In addition, the Continental GT2 is expected to tip the scales at a full 441
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX