Toyota is recalling a total of 423,500 examples of the RAV4 and RAV4 EV because their windshield wipers can corrode.
2009 Toyota RAV4
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 1, 2012
Toyota has announced that it will recall a total of 778,000 units that may have been manufactured with improperly-tightened nuts on the rear suspension. The manufacturer says around 760,000 2006-2011 Toyota RAV4 models and 18,000 2010 Lexus HS 250h units may have fasteners that were not torqued to the correct specification during alignment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX