It's been only four years since Renault launched its third-generation Laguna, and one year since the model underwent a facelift. But according to the latest reports the French automaker is getting ready to pull the plug and go back to the drawing board for an all-new replacement. And if our information proves accurate, that could lead to a new sports coupe as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX