It's been only four years since Renault launched its third-generation Laguna, and one year since the model underwent a facelift. But according to the latest reports the French automaker is getting ready to pull the plug and go back to the drawing board for an all-new replacement. And if our information proves accurate, that could lead to a new sports coupe as well.
- May 24, 2008
2009 Renault Laguna Coupe
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!