Among Japanese automakers in the United States, Mitsubishi is largely relegated to "also ran status" alongside the likes of Subaru and Suzuki, and behind heavy-hitting rivals like Toyota, Honda and Nissan. The Diamond Star automaker will soon have a lineup consisting of only three model lines. But that wasn't always the case, and may not be again if the latest reports come to fruition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX