Among Japanese automakers in the United States, Mitsubishi is largely relegated to "also ran status" alongside the likes of Subaru and Suzuki, and behind heavy-hitting rivals like Toyota, Honda and Nissan. The Diamond Star automaker will soon have a lineup consisting of only three model lines. But that wasn't always the case, and may not be again if the latest reports come to fruition.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models