Among Japanese automakers in the United States, Mitsubishi is largely relegated to "also ran status" alongside the likes of Subaru and Suzuki, and behind heavy-hitting rivals like Toyota, Honda and Nissan. The Diamond Star automaker will soon have a lineup consisting of only three model lines. But that wasn't always the case, and may not be again if the latest reports come to fruition.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!