Following an investigation launched by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration earlier this week, Hyundai will reportedly recall 27,500 Genesis sedans due to braking problems. Roughly 40,000 Genesis sedans from the 2009 model year were originally under investigation, but this official recall affects vehicles from 2009 to 2012.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX