Following an investigation launched by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration earlier this week, Hyundai will reportedly recall 27,500 Genesis sedans due to braking problems. Roughly 40,000 Genesis sedans from the 2009 model year were originally under investigation, but this official recall affects vehicles from 2009 to 2012.
- Oct 23, 2013
2009 Hyundai Genesis
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!