While we wait patiently for the fall launch of the 2013 Ford Focus ST – and for Ford to decide whether the U.S. market is worthy of the three-door Fiesta ST – our English-speaking friends overseas are consumed with other worries. Like whether the next Focus RS will, in fact, be a Fiesta.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models