Say what you will about the Alfa Romeo 159, but it's arguably one of the most attractive sports sedans on the (foreign) market. And when it's gone, it will be missed. But gone is precisely what it will be soon, as the Fiat group begins its gradual discontinuation.
- Aug 8, 2013
2009 Alfa Romeo 159
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!