According to The Detroit News, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has launched an investigation into Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedans over the possibility of faulty taillamps that, in some situations, may even catch fire. Some 218,000 C-Class vehicles are being investigated, all of which are from the 2008 and 2009 model years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX