The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of over 200,000 Hyundai crossovers – specifically, 178,685 Santa Fe and 26,548 Veracruz crossovers – all from the 2007 and 2008 model years. The problem? Airbags that may not deploy in the event of an accident.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX