The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of over 200,000 Hyundai crossovers – specifically, 178,685 Santa Fe and 26,548 Veracruz crossovers – all from the 2007 and 2008 model years. The problem? Airbags that may not deploy in the event of an accident.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models