NHTSA is investigating 384,000 units of the 2008 Honda Accord after 19 reports of the airbag control module failing, including one injury.
2008 Honda Accord
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 5, 2011
Honda has announced a voluntary recall on 2.26 million vehicles around the world, 1.5 million of which reside in the United States. This recall concerns the automatic transmission software of the 2005-2010 Accord (four-cylinder), 2007-2010 CR-V and 2005-2008 Element, where the transmission's secondary shaft can be damaged if quick shifts are made between Reverse, Neutral and Drive (as a driver might do when trying to rock free a stuck vehicle from snow or mud).
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!