NHTSA is investigating 384,000 units of the 2008 Honda Accord after 19 reports of the airbag control module failing, including one injury.
2008 Honda Accord
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 5, 2011
Honda has announced a voluntary recall on 2.26 million vehicles around the world, 1.5 million of which reside in the United States. This recall concerns the automatic transmission software of the 2005-2010 Accord (four-cylinder), 2007-2010 CR-V and 2005-2008 Element, where the transmission's secondary shaft can be damaged if quick shifts are made between Reverse, Neutral and Drive (as a driver might do when trying to rock free a stuck vehicle from snow or mud).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX