Ford hasn't said anything about it, but those who predict and those who do business with Ford in Australia expect The Blue Oval to cease production there as of 2016. The primary reason cited is the arrival of Euro 5 emissions standards on November 1, 2016, which are too stringent for the company's bread-and-butter Falcon sedan and Territory crossover to pass. It's been said that it would cost Ford millions to reengineer and retool, but sales of the Falcon sedan have been down for so long now tha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX