Ford hasn't said anything about it, but those who predict and those who do business with Ford in Australia expect The Blue Oval to cease production there as of 2016. The primary reason cited is the arrival of Euro 5 emissions standards on November 1, 2016, which are too stringent for the company's bread-and-butter Falcon sedan and Territory crossover to pass. It's been said that it would cost Ford millions to reengineer and retool, but sales of the Falcon sedan have been down for so long now tha
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!