The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has launched an investigation into certain 2008 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty pickup trucks. The investigation covers some 340,000 trucks after the government agency received five complaints of steering box failures. Owners claim internal failures resulted in the complete loss of their vehicles' control. In one case, steering box failure is being blamed for an F-Series crashing into another vehicle at around 20 miles per hour, while another an
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX