General Motors is recalling a total of 67,414 sedans in Canada for power steering failures. The campaign covers 2005, 2006 and 2008 Chevrolet Malibu and Malibu Maxx models as well as Pontiac G6 vehicles. The 2008 Saturn Aura is also included in the recall. Transport Canada says while power steering may fail, drivers will still be able to maintain control of their vehicle with additional steering effort. Owners will be notified of the failure by a chime and an illuminated warning light on the ins
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX