UPDATE: The limited service campaign issued by Toyota, and reported on by Consumer Reports, is actually unchanged from our earlier report in July. New reports led us to believe that there was further action regarding the Camry Hybrid brake fluid reservoir issue, but ultimately the same campaign was at the root of it. We apologize for indicating otherwise.
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 31, 2014
Consumer Reports is calling on Toyota to issue an official recall of 178,000 Camry Hybrid sedans from model years 2007 to 2011, claiming that a pair of issues affecting the brakes are so dire they demand a more official action than what the company has undertaken so far.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino