Up to 1,491 examples of the 2004-2006 Lamborghini Gallardo coupe and Spyder are being recalled due to potential power steering system leaks. Fluid can escape from high-pressure pipes located near the hydraulic pump, and if the fluid comes into contact with an ignition source a fire could result.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX