At the Detroit Auto Show, Jeep reveals that the next-generation Wrangler will add a long-awaited pickup model.
2005 Jeep Gladiator Concept
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 10, 2015
Jeep CEO Mike Manley supports the idea of adding a pickup to the off-road brand's lineup, though it still faces major hurdles.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 13, 2012
"Pretty soon." That's the answer Jeep president Mike Manley gave to Australian site Car Advice when asked about a decision on a Jeep pickup truck. And with the next-generartion Wrangler planned for arrival in 2015 or 2016, this is the window for getting with planners. There's certainly plenty of lust for a Jeep pickup – just look at the strong sales of Mopar's JK8 kit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX