Even when brand new, the Chevrolet SSR wasn't the most beloved car on the market. Its attempt to mix a pickup, convertible sports car and retro styling caused to be a love-it-or-hate-it design. With most people falling deeply into the latter camp, production only lasted from 2003 to 2006.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX