Honda is recalling 871,000 SUVs and minivans for an issue in which the vehicles may roll away after the key has been removed from the ignition. Ninety-two percent of the recalled vehicles, or 807,000 vehicles, are in the US. According to a report from Reuters, the effected vehicles include certain numbers of the Honda Odyssey and Pilot, as well as the Acura MDX. Here are the recall figures:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX