Honda has issued a recall on certain CR-V crossovers from the 2002 to 2006 model years over faulty driver-side power window switches. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the window switches in these affected vehicles may fail and could possibly cause a fire.
2002 Honda CR-V
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 30, 2012
Honda is recalling 554,000 crossovers to repair the low-beam headlights. The models affected are the 2002-2004 Honda CR-V (pictured above) and 2003 Pilot. A possible fault with in the headlight switch wiring could cause the low beams not to work.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX