The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has begun an investigation (not a recall) into BMW 7 Series models made from 2002 through 2008. The reason? A 2006 BMW 7 Series rolled away when it was parked, and NHTSA wants to make sure this was an isolated incident. After all, we don't want to see more unintended activity involving any of the 120,000 units sold between that time period.
2002 BMW 7 Series
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX