The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has begun an investigation (not a recall) into BMW 7 Series models made from 2002 through 2008. The reason? A 2006 BMW 7 Series rolled away when it was parked, and NHTSA wants to make sure this was an isolated incident. After all, we don't want to see more unintended activity involving any of the 120,000 units sold between that time period.
2002 BMW 7 Series
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino