Rhys Millen Racing has put a few interesting vehicles up for sale. Buyers can now get their hands on both of Millen's 2011 Hyundai Veloster Global RallyCross racers. Both cars competed in the 2011 and 2012 Global RallyCross championships as well as the X-Games. Expect to find a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with a 45mm restrictor, and both cars come with a spate of spares to get you racing and keep you there. Both of those machines will be for sale staring January 1, 2013. No prici
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX