Solid 50-percent appreciation for a Bavarian roadster and a Bolognese sport-ute sold at auction in Detroit this past weekend show that multi-million-dollar classics aren't the only cars that can prove a wise financial investment.
2001 BMW Z8: RM Sotheby's Motor City 2015
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies