With over 900 horsepower on tap from its 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 and electric motor, there was never any question that the McLaren P1 would be quick. Just how quick, we didn't know, but with the first example now in its customer's hands, McLaren Automotive has given up the vital stats on its new hybrid hypercar.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX