Last month we reported on a very rare McLaren being put up for auction under the auspices of Gooding & Company. One of only 106 examples of the McLaren F1 ever made, one of only 28 made in GTR competition spec, and one of just ten longtail versions, chassis number 021R won FIA GT Championship races in Germany and Finland, making it one of the most successful F1 GTRs ever campaigned and earning its place in the pantheon of McLaren lore.
- Jan 18, 2014
1997 McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!