The Ferrari F50 cost about $500,000 when it was launched in 1995. These days they're trading hands at auction for at least $1.5 million, with one expected to sell for as much as $2.9m.
- Jan 24, 2016
1997 Ferrari F50: RM Sotheby's Paris 2016
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!