We like to think we can spot a rebodied Pontiac Fiero when we see one, but we have to admit that this Concept 2000 GT eBay find had us scratching our heads for a bit. According to our research, this unusual car isn't one of two General Motors prototypes produced, as the seller claims, nor is it a prototype Ford, as indicated by a couple images included in the ad. It's actually one of a dozen or so cars built in the 1980s based on the Fiero.
1988 Concept 2000 GT: Pontiac Fiero Kit Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX