These days, the Shelby name is synonymous with Ford Mustang performance, but it wasn't always so. Carroll Shelby spent plenty of time decking the halls of Chrysler with quick versions of otherwise plebeian models, including the Dodge Dakota and Lancer. Most of those machines have returned to the earth in spectacular fashion by now, but it looks as if one owner in Pennsville, New Jersey sealed two of the machines away from the world to preserve them for future generations. Behold what could very
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX