You'll get to keep your Car Guy membership card even if you haven't heard of Glenfrome of England. The company was founded in the 1970s and made some noise in the 1980s with rebodied Land Rover Range Rover creations that were, to be charitable, weird as hell. The mid-Eighties marked out a high-water point for the coachbuilders, as Glenfrome turned out six-door limos, open-backed and stair-equipped versions for reviewing military exercises (no kidding) and the utterly inscrutable Glenfrome Facet
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX