The Porsche 959 was arguably the finest supercar of its era (1986-1989). Beneath its fiberglass-reinforced Kevlar and aluminum body panels hid some of the world's most advanced automotive technology, including an innovative all-wheel-drive system, a twin-shock suspension offering adjustable ride height and damping, four-channel ABS and run-flat tires. With the power of its rear-mounted twin-turbocharged 2.8-liter flat-six, developing 450 horsepower, the Porsche was capable of hitting 60 miles pe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX