Among the Stingrays, Camaros and various concept vehicles Chevrolet has setup at its massive SEMA display, the one vehicle tugging at our heart strings the most might be the fully restored 1978 Chevy Performance Classic Truck Concept. While this truck's beauty is merit enough, Chevy also tucked its E-Rod powertrain under the hood of this machine giving it the classic styling of a '70s pickup with the 50-state-legal exhaust emissions of a modern vehicle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX