Is it just us or has eBay really become, of late, a surprising time capsule of older, barely used automobiles? We've had the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT with 83 miles, the 2004 Ferrari Enzo with 175 miles, the 1987 Shelby Lancer with 22 miles, the 1989 Shelby Dakota with 23 miles – none of those four cars ever even registered – and the 1975 Cosworth Vega with 191 miles. You can add to that list a 1977 Jeep J20 – the kind of Jeep that enthusiasts point to when they beg the brand to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX