Andy Warhol is one of the most recognizable artists of the 20th Century. With hits like his famous Campbell's soup cans and Marilyn Monroe portraits, he is likely the first name you think of in association with the pop art movement. He isn't primarily known for being an auto enthusiast,of course, but maybe that's not the whole story – there was his BMW M1 art car, after all, and automobiles were frequently the subject of his artwork. Now, Warhol's 1974 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow is up for a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX