Looking through the pages of the EV Album is a great way to learn about the breadth and depth of the electric vehicle community. Branching well beyond the three dozen or so electric vehicles that are currently sold by major automakers in the US, EV Album showcases lots of DIY conversions of all types. A 1995 Fiat Cinquecento? Check. A 1992 Kewet Eljet 2? No problem. The site's old-fashioned looks (it was started in 1997) show just how long people have been passionate about their EVs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX