Back when it wasn't so easy for a visionary gent to build his own supercar (but the results were just as mixed as today), Alejandro DeTomaso managed to maintain production of the DeTomaso Pantera for 20 years – and that was his third car. This 1972 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S 'Prototipo' one-off
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!