There's a scene in the Nicholas Cage version of Gone In 60 Seconds, where the lead car thief marches into a Ferrari dealership and laments a newer version of Maranello's finest, claiming he saw three outside his local Starbucks and calling their drivers "self-indulgent wieners," before talking about a 1967 275 GTB/4. The salesman rightly points out that purchasing such a car would make Cage's character a connoisseur. This is Land Rover's equivalent of that 275 – the very first Range Rover,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX