As a rule, Hurst used to be a company that was more than happy to partner with just about any automaker that walked through the door. While we're plenty familiar with vehicles like the Hurst Oldsmobile 442, more obscure relics like the 1980 Hurst Shawnee International Harvester Scout and this Jeep Jeepster Commando also populate the pages of the company's history books. Details like one very patriotic stripe package, a hood scoop and a hood-mounted tachometer all help set this Jeepster apart fro
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX