EXP, in the case of the 1968 Ford Mustang you see above, stands for Experimental. You see, this is one of the cars used by the Shelby American team in the development of a long list of classic Shelby Mustang models.
- Aug 8, 2013
1968 Shelby EXP 500 "The Green Hornet": Barrett-Jackson 2013
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!