Hagerty Insurance seems to think vintage SUVs are going to be the next big trend in car collecting. The agency has already seen prices begin to tick upward at auction, with the number of classic SUVs insured by the company growing some 65 percent since 2008. That's about twice the pace of the overall market. All told, Toyota Land Cruisers have seen the largest jump with a swell of 202 percent, though 1970s and 1980s Jeep models are up by a more than respectable 93 percent as well. Likewise, Ford
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX