If you're still upset that you missed out on bringing home the $4.62 million 1966 Barris Batmobile, the internet may just have your redemption. Technically, the car created for the TV show wasn't the Caped Crusader's first ride. In the early '60s, All Star Dairies commissioned this machine to promote the company's Batman and Robin milk. The owner originally built the car between 1961 and 1963 using an Oldsmobile chassis (complete with a 350 V8) and a custom fiberglass body, and the dairy company
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX