While nowhere near as famous as some of Carroll Shelby's automotive creations, the Cooper Monaco King Cobra is nonetheless an interesting machine that saw some amount of success in sports car racing events in the 1960s. Importantly, this is the only original remaining King Cobra known to exist, and it offers a confirmed pedigree from Shelby American.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX