Fans of Top Gear should have no trouble remembering the Peel P50. The infamous mini-minicar was first introduced in the early 1960s (and recently brought back into production), and starred in the now-infamous Top Gear test where host Jeremy Clarkson drove the tiny car through the offices of the BBC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX