We already brought you a gallery of Lamborghini's latest rockstar, the Veneno, from its vaunted spot on the lawns of The Quail here in Monterey. Apparently the Italian brand didn't want the Pebble Beach crowds to feel left out, so it brought the supercar along to the Concept Lawn here as well. Not to miss out on the classics action Lamborghini has matched the Veneno with the car that started everything for the company: the original 1963 350 GTV prototype.
1963 Lamborghini 350 GTV: Monterey 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX