We already brought you a gallery of Lamborghini's latest rockstar, the Veneno, from its vaunted spot on the lawns of The Quail here in Monterey. Apparently the Italian brand didn't want the Pebble Beach crowds to feel left out, so it brought the supercar along to the Concept Lawn here as well. Not to miss out on the classics action Lamborghini has matched the Veneno with the car that started everything for the company: the original 1963 350 GTV prototype.
1963 Lamborghini 350 GTV: Monterey 2013
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!