Mecum Auto Auctions has a hot lot for its October 12 event at the Schaumburg Convention Center outside Chicago - Harley Earl's personalized 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible. The beauty was gifted to him by General Motors not just for 30 years of employment, but for establishing the concept car, with the Buick Y-Job, and kicking off the decadent, tail-finned designs that typified American cars in the 1950s.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX