RM Sotheby's held its auction in Paris on Wednesday, selling a wrecked and rebuilt Ferrari Enzo for $1.75 million and a classic Superamerica for $3.3 million.
- Dec 27, 2015
1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica LWB Coupe Aerodinamico
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 28, 2015
RM Sotheby's has a pristine long-wheelbase 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica Aerodinamico coupe for sale in Paris come February, where it's expected to sell for over $3 million.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models