It often seems that cars worth millions of dollars are kept under lock and key in climate-controlled garages, never to see the open road. Christopher Cox's 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO is not one of the those cars. The American investor drives the car, one of just 39 built, regularly and has participated in numerous events around the world since he purchased it in 2005. In fact, we've seen the brightly colored 250 GTO, worth an estimated $30+ million, in person no less than five times including last sum
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX