The 1956 Ferrari 290 MM driven by Juan Manuel Fangio fetched $28.05 million in RM Sotheby's Driven by Disruption sale in New York, setting a new high for the year, the city, and the auction house.
- Oct 11, 2015
1962 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 13, 2015
RM Sotheby's has consigned for its upcoming New York auction a rare 1962 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato - expected to sell for over $16 million - along with notable classics from Ferrari, Bugatti, Siata and Lamborghini.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models